IEFW now offers tax representation to its customers thanks to our VAT specialist partner

Contact or info by e-mail :

A tax representative is a locally appointed business or individual who is generally jointly and severally liable for any VAT payable by the non-EU taxpayer.

In certain circumstances, EU Member States will require that a fiscal representative be appointed in the country of destination.

With general authorization, a fiscal representative:

  • Acts on behalf of the non-EU business regarding VAT on the sale of goods and services. As well as all acquisitions made between EU member states and imports.
  • Is jointly and severally liable for VAT, import duties or foreign charges. Included in the sale of goods/services by the non-EU company.

Non-EU companies using a tax representative will need to be registered for VAT in the country in which they intend to sell.

Besoin d'informations...